Thursday, December 24, 2009

Up and all the movies I've cried at.


"I hid under your porch because I love you!" Holy Shit. That entire movie turned me into a big sobbing mess. Good thing I watched it at home and not at the cinemas - that would have been embarrassing.

** Now that I think about it .. I really do cry at a lot of movies, so off the top of my head I made a list of movies that I've cried over- I hope this doesn't run into the thousands.

1. Beaches
2. The Time Traveller's Wife. Frick. I watched this with Ms Smith and it was embarrassing to the maximum. She had to ask me if I was alright when I came out
3. Titanic. Well now I'm definitely embarrassed
4. Fly me to Polaris. This is a movie I can't not cry at. I avoid it unless I have to, even though I'm noob and I own a copy. That scene with the saxophone. Gah. Kill me now.
5. Grave of the Fireflies
6. That stupid Thai movie with the dog and the orphan who gets killed. I cried for five hours straight after that movie. I have no wish to know the name. Ever. Char Siew! I am going!
7. Ghost. Ditto, Sam, ditto. Sigh.
8. My Girl. Where are his GLASSES?!!
9. Hotel Rwanda. Well, that's just a given.
10. City of Angels. I was fourteen and now that I'm twenty six I fully see that Meg Ryan deserved to be run over
11. Philadelphia. Stupid credits. Neil Young wailing..... ahhhhhh....
12. Finding Neverland.

I guess this shows that I cannot do montages, dying people or dead dogs. Be forewarned before you take me to the movies!

[ I think there are heaps more but I think I've shown enough wimpiness enough for one post]

No comments:

 
/>