Monday, November 23, 2009

Why I miss my parents

I mentioned to Coconat vaguely the other day that I really miss my parents. And she was like "Why??" and all I could say was.. It's just been a really rough year.

And so I came home today and all my clothes were laundered and neatly folded on my bed. I could see my mum had left me a beanie, a pink jacket and a travel kit to take to New York. I wobbled and then I was.. trying really hard to be good and adult and not sob all over my neatly laundered clothing.

I opened the travel kit and there was a sleeping blind fold, earbuds, socks, a toothbrush and ..a bottle of Plax

And that was pretty much it. I was crying over a bottle of mouthwash. Foetal mess that I am. And that's why I miss my parents. After a really long day at work, I know that there are people in the world who care about me and my oral hygiene. It's good to feel loved.

No comments:

 
/>