Thursday, November 05, 2009

Existential Angst

So I guess for a week or so now, I've had a nagging dissatisfaction pulling at me. I put it down to being overworked and overtired and just hoping that it'll go away if I focus on being optimistic.

And then it intensified these last few days and now I've started questioning my whole fricking existence.

Excess thanks go to Coffee - the only person who calls me at one in the morning to ask me what the meaning of life is

I have no purpose. No real reason for living. I wake up and go to work to pay my rent and I'm just chugging along thinking that there'll be some sort of breakthrough eventually. A light will shine on me and I'll yell "Hurray! That's why I'm here!"

I don't think that that's going to happen.

So I guess the whole point is that I have to look for it- but where do I find purpose? It's not something that you buy [actually you know what? That's not true. Some people live to buy a nice car] or something you find under the bed.

Where to start?

[This has been a remarkably short post about nothing, I did mention that I'm running out of words]

No comments:

 
/>