Saturday, November 21, 2009

How you doin'?

I don't want to date you:

- If you have a moustache, look like Mario [the plumber] and have a girlfriend.

- If you've slept with two of my workmates already and wake me up with text messages in the morning asking if I'm in bed with someone [It's none of your business, you inappropriate tool]

- If the only thing you've read since high school is the daily telegraph and a golf magazine. I really believe that we have nothing in common and you should continue on your way.

So I wish the three of you the best of luck in your future endeavours but if you don't bugger off and stop contributing to my already overwhelmingly negative view of the male population, it's going to get really ugly when you finally see me snap it.

[I'm somewhat cranky today. I'm road-raging. Work-raging and just raging raging. Thank God I leave the country soon]

No comments:

 
/>