Friday, October 23, 2009

Weight Gain

Sorry guys, I've dropped off the face of the earth with a throat infection. If it doesn't lift soon I may ask the doctors to remove my neck.

I realise I've gained like five kilos lately [and I can see it in photos which will never see the light of day] but I didn't know how bad it was until I struggled to get into my jeans this morning. I stood there huffing and puffing and when I finally managed to sow them on- I could barely walk. This fricking sucks!

I always advocate the body beautiful and believe that women are beautiful no matter what their size.. [and yes this reeks of hypocrisy and some of you will accuse me of having a major case of BDM] but I feel really really uncomfortable. I'm heavy and I don't like it.

** Updated. I am not going on a diet. I am just going to buy bigger size pants.

No comments:

 
/>