Sunday, October 11, 2009

Unrequited

Un⋅re⋅quit⋅ed
  /ˌʌnrɪˈkwaɪtɪd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uhn-ri-kwahy-tid]

–adjective
1. not returned or reciprocated

And that's the feeling for today! and it freaking sucks! (V.eloquent lately)


I seriously should not form attachments/have crushes/associate with men. Any. All. Period. I might go be a goat herder in the Himalayas- goats are less likely to make me want to rip my arm off and start beating people with it.

And the most absurd thing is: nobody knows! [I've totally become a character in Shakespeare play- just continuously talking to myself about my romantic failures] So tomorrow life will continue as per usual- except for my being one step closer to farming hollow-horned, bearded ruminant mammals in a mountainous region on the other side of the world.

No comments:

 
/>