Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Weekend Bits

I'm really really glad to have my weekends back- it's been a long time since I've had them.


Last weekend and this weekend in pictures:


Starting with Egg's Single person fridge. I told him he'd have to get used to it. My fridge also looks like that. Except mine is filled to the brim with Red Bull and moldy lemons.

We put Ms Smith in the closet..

She likes it in there!



We call the beanbag Mike Wakowski- Egg didn't get the reference.


I dragged Mexicana and Zamil to the MCA. Love it. No photos inside- sorry guys.





It looks like a beautiful day right? It was until it started pouring like a mother...

Hahaha.. we didn't know that we would be wearing matching shirts. We're so cool.


I made Alvmah buy me a scrabble victory cake. Unfortunately the cake was poisoned. No, seriously.


Big ass strawberry!

Mmmpghghghg..

That's my pimp hat- Over a total of eight people wore it the entire night. It needs a wash now.

I love these two photos. My parents look so happy. Normally they're so posed and stiff in their photos. And you finally get to compare: I don't look like my parents. I'm so obviously adopted.

So MD and I had the bright idea to crash this 40years old birthday party- do you know how young people.. shuffle? Adults.. like to conga. This is a little known fact which I didn't discover til last night. Also two of them fell on their faces in front of me so apparently conga-ing is only for the really co-ordinated.
Observe. At some point the entire room with the exception of MD and I formed a line.






And.. the end of the night. Dapper Dans and gorgeous girls.

And that's it for me. I can't put my finger on this feeling - when I figure it out I'll tell you- going to stare at the ceiling for a bit.


No comments:

 
/>