Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back and blue.. [or is that back in blue?]

Well I'm back from Japan and I've neglected this blog for an entire month. Writing skills have depleted to minus levels [and how am I going to write my novel on minus writing skills? I can't. Blah]

I'm feeling a bit blue and I think my ankle is infected which is making me worse. I don't know why I feel so lethargic lately, in trying to recreate that sense of 'happiness' I think it somehow buggered off. I should be happy, I've finally graduated, I'm working less.. my house is relatively clean and I'm not really under any pressure [I should start looking for a job soon though]

so WHATS WRONG?

I don't think I could be a hermit, it'd make me too depressed and also I'd probably start talking to random inanimate objects and spending far too much time on this blog [which ironically i haven't been doing].

Bleah. Did I mention I gave up alcohol for my new years resolution? That lasted all of FIVE days. Shut Up, I'm going to be good this year and not touch any more... it was a temporary lapse I'm sure. [ I didn't even get goodly smushed, it was a waste of a resolution breaking]

It might be the fabled quarter century crisis, I'm almost twenty five and I haven't achieved anything. Well achieve as in sold twenty five million copies of a book, started an internet company, or even find my goddamnned lip gloss from my purse [I can't find it- I have officially been without gloss for twelve days, I'm starting to look like a piece of parchment paper]

Hokai, I should get up and stop whining. Or I guess I could just go back to sleep [Hooray for 2008 pro-activeness! whee!]

No comments:

 
/>