Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In Japan!

Sorry I only have four minutes left on this f*&*ing machine so as quickly as I can [sigh.more lists]

-There are no hello kitty themed love hotels. Its a lie.

-The women are extremely hot. The men... not so much.

-Am once again ridiculously sick of temples. I never again want to see another one.

-Everybody here and their mums have a dachshund. All their dachshunds wear clothes. Mine doesn't.

-I haven't had sushi once since I got here. I'm starting to think sushi is another myth. Much like love hotels.

52 seconds left! I hope Australia hasn't sunk into a pit hole since I've been gone!

MUch love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

 
/>