Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Prefering a rut

I think last year I felt that I was in a bit of a rut. And now that everythings been swept out from under me, I think I prefer the rut.

Firstly, SB and I are sortof/notreally/confusingtheholycrapoutofeverybody back together. But we're not but we're acting like we are, but there's no intimacy involved. Wait, are you perplexed yet? Because my mum is still trying to figure out whether she should give him dinner invites [and then she orders too much food thinking he'll be there]

Secondly, Mexicana is moving to Canberra to pursue her medical degree, which is fine. I mean I'm happy for her [free check ups, free bandaids, plenty of access to morphine.. whats not to be happy about?] but I'm a bit miserable about not one but two of my best friends are parked halfway across the world and not even within local calling range either. Blah.

Lastly, I've been evicted by a monstrous dickhead of a landlord and am going to a new place asap [well ok, Saturday.]

Can you tell I'm not feeling particularly stable??! Right now I feel like I'm floundering for a lifeline and people are throwing me skittles [tasty but not helpful]

No comments:

 
/>