Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Ramblement

I ran out of internet credit and so no photo uploading.. until the 15th .. well here's one. Wireless is going to be the death of me.


I love it .. my parents are such goofballs.

Here's a thought: Do you think the dork gene is exacerbated by environment? Say you grew up in a house where there were Peter Parker and Wolverine posters all over the walls - would you grow up dorkier? or would your innate coolness just rise above it souffle-style?
Am I dorky because my parents are dorky? If that's true, does that mean my ancestors were running around the rice fields being really really goofy?

If you've just tuned in - I don't think 2011 is going to be the year of the epiphany. I'm going to stay out [out!] of relationships [Noodle: Geez, don't you think that's going to be hard?] thus most likely cementing my status as that manic pixie dream girl. Except not tied down and not dead and I'm really sick of damaged hipster boys... is it too late to switch to nebbish sidekick?

All I seem to attract is damaged hipsters though. I will not be seduced by pop culture talk this year [or men offering candy and php skills].

I'm so uncertain about where this year is headed that I kind of want to fast forward through it to see where I am at the end [I do realise it's only the 5th]. I need a fortune teller stat.

No comments:

 
/>