Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! It's what, Jan the 13th? And already they're laying out the Cadbury Cremes [at $1.58 each! When did Easter become a millionaire's holiday?!]

--

Coincidentally while trawling through a HK employment website [yep. Still looking.] one ad for a teacher was very clear to point out that Easter is not a holiday. So lest you be employed by them, you'll be praying during a bathroom break and smuggling chocolate like contraband. They also point out how much fun they are to work for. It's not very convincing
--

Lately life has been very quiet, I don't even know what to say when people ask me what I've been up to. It depresses me when I can't tell them my week was full of naked men, bungee jumping and presidental assassination attempts. So what can be said but "uh, nothing?". It's a conversation killer. I asked for retirement a couple of months ago and now I have it. I kind of like this quiet lifestyle but as always be careful what you wish for [I'm reduced to writing about eggs, people. Eggs.]

No comments:

 
/>