Thursday, July 15, 2010

Answers

I really have been seeing a lot of these lately. I'm going to take it as a sign that Sydney is just. way. too. wet.

So this week really feels like the denouement of a lot of things. I knew it was going to be trying but I got all my answers and resolutions

- Where I stand with R6 [I think the official title is: friends that just make out occasionally]
- Where I stand with my Dad [better, a little closer.]
-The end of my time here at this wretched company and hopefully the end of my association with e-commerce
-And lastly, to finally say goodbye to my Aunty May.

And once I knew. And once all of it was over. I felt, or rather I feel 100 pounds lighter. I am clearly not a creature who thrives on uncertainty.

I think I will be back to my old chipper self next week, happy as a clam and prepared for new adventures. It's a big world out there. Lots of rainbows to chase.

No comments:

 
/>