Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two signs of the upcoming apocalypse

The phone rings at night

Mush: hello?

Coffee: Hello!

Mush: what the?

Coffee: Sorry to wake you!

Mush: What time is it?

Coffee:Ten to two. I have so many things to say sorry for, but you should go back to sleep now otherwise you can't sleep. Sorry, sorry.. sorry for other things.

Mush: You called me to tell me to go back to sleep??? And what. Now I am awake.
What are those other things which you are meant to say sorry for?

Coffee: you know.. sorry.. for not calling you back and stuff. Really sorry. My friend came over .. [very very long story which I could not be bothered to type out] and you know now everyone thinks that I'm dead. So sorry.

Mush: Or that your thumbs are broken. You've said sorry about sixteen times in the last two minutes.

Anyway it was not a very long conversation but I was not expecting that. I expected him to call back around the time the horsemen were flying across the sky.

Sign of the apocalypse: 1- that was one weird ass random phone call

Sign of the apocalyse: 2- Waking up to this.

Yeah, I slept somewhat terribly and I woke up to sirens and the room was tinged in an orange tint. I rubbed my eyes .. Is this some sort of mutated sunrise? And the sirens didn't stop. They were just constant. [And they are still going on as I type.]

For the record my water view is no longer a water view but an orange fog view

And who is the first person I call when I think that the world is ending? SB.

Mush: Tell me is the world ending or what? Why the heck is the world this colour?

SB: No, it's just dust.

Mush: Oh thank God.

No comments:

 
/>