Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fiveoclockitis

Some people suffer from Mondayitis and some people suffer from Threethirtyitis [Thanks advertisements] and I have something called Fiveoclockitis.

Here are the symptoms of Fiveoclockitis.

-At exactly Five o clock for the last week I have felt really really mopey. It only lasts for fifteen minutes and is inexplicable

- It happened once at eleven o clock also with nothing preceding it.

Here is how it goes down

4:59 Lalala! All is right with the world!

5:00 .. what is this feeling?

5:02 .. are those?.. are those violins playing in my head?!

5:03 man, I feel shite.

5:06 :stares at computer screen:

5:08 ... This had better not be a regular occurence

5:08 45 seconds I hope my manager is not watching me. Maybe I should start looking more productive

5:10 :stares at computer screen:

5:11 Hmm.. violins are fading.

5:14 Shit! I have forty five minutes and seventy thousand things to do it in!

5:15 :frantically working and typing like a mad person. V productive:

And thats .. fiveoclockitis. I can only put it down to my sugar high wearing off by five- I have no other explanation for it [of course I could just be going mental. I can't account for the violins]

No comments:

 
/>