Friday, July 04, 2008

Too Much Information

So I finally have a day off and I'm lounging around the house waiting for Mexicana [which by late afternoon I'm starting to think is a lost cause] and I'm calling everybody I can think of who would be free on a friday morning.

Well I haven't seen Lamp girl in a while. Ring ring ring. Nothing.

Five hours later:

Me: Hello?

Lamp girl: Hi babes, you were looking for me?

Me: Oh yeah, I was wondering if you were free this morning but it's ok now

Lamp girl: Oh I couldn't pick up this morning cos when you called I was having sex.

Me: [pause.. pause.. pause].. Haha! Well you get back to it! Bye!

All hail the reigning queen of the awkward silence, me. Maaaaan, why just randomly come up with that? Shouldn't you at least have some sort of buffer about the weather? I'm no prude but I have to get warmed up for penis talk, you just can't put it to me on the 2nd sentence in. Ok, maybe I am a prude. I'm a nun. Nuts.

No comments:

 
/>