Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where did summer go?





I was going to write a huge post about being burned by ebay but then it made me too mad and I'm going to end up slandering that *asshole all over the internet. And I refrain, because I'm too mature. Asshole.. asshole.. asshole I hope he accidentally glues his hand to his face and people will have to call him facehand for the rest of his life. And they'll laugh at him but he won't be able to see because of his hand on his face, so he'll have to suffer eternal snickers and scorn. Ahem.

Anyway ..

where has summer gone? It was kind of lost in a blur of wind and rain and I miss .. well I just miss hanging out with friends over the summer holidays. I mean, going out and getting smushed out of your face is one thing.

Observe. Above and beyond my head.



I mean it's fun! [It's alcohol, people!] But sometimes it doesn't really compare to a day hanging out with your friends at the beach. And I would know because everytime I head to the beach it will rain 99.9999% of the time. [The other 0.0001% will involve me being stung by a jellyfish or drowning. Good times]

I live in Sydney and I don't even get to go to the beach as much as I want to- it's kind of a waste. Anyway I thought I'd share some of my summer snaps, I'm thinking of them as I huddle here in a blanket next to a heater drinking warm water [erk.]















If you maximise times 1000, you can see my hello kitty tattoo on my muffin top.





See? Don't annoy Mexicana, you'll end up Sweeney Todd style


Mm.. Pretty.. In fact I'm starting to think I take really good food pictures. I might go and become a food photographer


After that, we all became pirates and put bottle caps over our eyes but I'm not posting those up because I will be one dead temporary pirate.



And thats the Japan collage. Which is kind of silly, I should have posted that up instead of posting the actual photoes. It would've been sixteen times quicker. Eh.

I miss summer. I miss a lot of things.

No comments:

 
/>