Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy shiny people




So we had what we would like to term as "a massive night" where everybody was rip-roaring drunk [well most of us] but somehow it was kind of a letdown. Maybe I'm getting old. Maybe it was too wet. I don't even remember much of it and still it was kind of a moot night. Blah.




See that scotch glass? We uhh.. stole it from Moretons. I was hurrying him up to move to Bungalow and he was "I haven't finished my drink!" Thats when we had the bright idea to take the glass with us.. serves them right for not having take-away alcohol!



Dakota was supposed to be in this photo, but she's not there? And I don't know what James is doing



The hair is clearly STRAW COLOURED. It may be whats making me so mopey



That picture is so cute! But I have no idea who that guy is. MD said his name was Kevin. Except I thought her boyfriends name was Chris. And .. I hope I didn't call him Chris all night.



Hee.



I love it. Thats the "stop aiming that camera in my face" look.



And I don't remember his name either! Oops. Though clearly he's not even looking at the actual camera so there's a very good chance he can't remember my name as well! [Kenny? was it kenny?]





I had to try three times before I could get a non blurry shot. I think that's Dylmahs finger.




And.. I think Simon is sick of this and wants to go home!






Noodles and breasts!



Clearly, clearly sick of this!



And the drunk specimens retire home.

Next week I will reunite with Mexicana! Let the craziness begin! Are you excited? I'm excited.

No comments:

 
/>