Thursday, November 22, 2007

Confusion sprinkled with paranoia

For Christmas I'd like a relationship bar [you know like out of the Sims] which tell you what standing you are with people and how many points out of a hundred the two of you happen to be.

For example, If I was 68 with someone then I would ask them out for a beer but I wouldn't tell them my secrets.

And then if I was 89 with another I would call them and if I saw the stupid bar start to droop when I started talking then I would hang up and go find another 80-something friend to talk to. Or I guess if I ran out of eighty something friends who wanted to listen to me.. I guess I could just call my mum?

And if I saw a person with a very very low score with me I'd probably just avoid them.

See? Handy.

Anyway, I suppose this is just a roundabout way of saying I have no idea where I stand with a single fricking person at this moment in time. When I asked Lighto about this, he just laughed and said I think too much.. he was possibly going to pat me on the head or something. When I asked Sb this, he looked at me and said "Friends. Friends with attraction" [To this, I rolled my eyes and went off to find a book to read] and then there are others who are giving me mixed messages and I think I'm just going to turn off my phone for a while and just concentrate on my two minute noodles. Two minute noodles is never confusing, chicken is always chicken and beef is always beef.

[Unless of course the stupid factory workers mixed them up and never mind.. when does that ever hap[en?]

No comments:

 
/>