Monday, November 05, 2007

Cheer youself up

"army out of the raw is like building a factory to be manned by expertambulance with them to England, where they wish nothing so much. A fight between planes in the air very rarely happens, except in the a family practitioner at home, the doctor, when the war began, hada dum-dum and worse; for the jacket splits into slivers, which spread announce his objection? But, my dear sir, you are giving your case as a cat watches a mouse. "

I'm feeling very down lately, but reading through this spam cheered me up. Especially hada dum-dum. I'm thinking to use it more in my conversations.
"What? hada dum-dum?"

Or if someone argues with me [as they often do] I will just look at them knowledgably and say "My dear sir, you are giving your case as a cat watches a mouse" or course, they'll probably dial for the local institution afterwards, but at least I managed to get it into the conversation.

No comments:

 
/>