Sunday, March 10, 2013

I gave up and I have a Twitter Account

Ever since I started this job, it feels like I'm laying out a cookie crumb trail to my personal identity.

Now if you just kind of look, you can find my LinkedIn, my Facebook, my mobile, the website I manage (I'm about ten minutes away from posting a video ala Kim Kardashian)  and now fer Gawdsakes my Twitter.

Yes, I know- I know. I have finally succumbed to creating a Twitter account and the reason for this is three-fold.

One, for my next working project I'd like to be able to prove that I can master Twitter and garner a successful following (see 12 followers. Needs some work)

And two, I kind of need evidence that I'm alive and kicking online from time to time, even if it is in 140 character format.

Three, I guess it's another avenue for me to tell bad jokes, make bad puns, talk all things pop culturey in a way that you don't really read about here. It's going to be useless Mush trivia time. Hurrah!

So um... yeah, if you're on Twitter, follow me and I promise I'll follow you back- unless you're nuts or a troll or both.

No comments:

 
/>