Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The bigbigbig boss

So everyone had gone out to lunch and I was here working away like a demented chipmunk. This demented chipmunk likes her pop music realllllly loud and so I turned it up full blast.

After a couple of songs I thought, oh geez what if someone comes back early? I'm going to have some explaining to do. So I turned it back down and shuffled back to my desk.

As soon as I sat back down, I could hear someone coming up the stairs. And wouldn't you know it- the bigbigbig boss pops his head around. I have never seen the bigbigbig boss in person, only in the papers so I was a bit. Oh. Oh?

What the heck am I supposed to do besides smile politely, he has enough money to assassinate entire country towns, I better be on my best behavour.

[The fucking door just opened behind me as I was typing this scaring the holy ^%^%^%^&* bejeeebus out of me. Anyway I digress. ]

So he smiles at me, I smile at him and we're just smiling at each other like bobbles. Before he finally clears his throat and says "Where is everyone?"
"Uhm. Out to lunch I think?"

We do the smiling thing for a while longer before he excuses himself and exits the door behind my desk.

And ooh my song has just come up on the radio, so I think I'm free to turn it back up. I don't know if I can get fired for singing really loudly and out of key.

No comments:

 
/>