Thursday, March 25, 2010

Inappropriate tutor behaviour

On the phone

Campbell: So I was with Smiley last night, he was tutoring me in long division.

Me: Smiley? ... How is the douchebag?

Campbell: Good. He sucked my leg last night. Is that weird?

Me: Excuse me. He sucked your what. The phone is cutting out. I don't think I heard you correctly.

Campbell: He sucked my leg.

Me: ............................ for what reason?

Campbell: I made a joke about being wack and he sucked my leg.

Me: .. Was this a big suck or a little suck? Wait. This is just wrong. There are so many things with this that my head just exploded.

Campbell: Don't freak out, it means nothing.

Me: Um no, tutors don't usually do those kinds of things to our legs! I used to tutor you what if I had decided to go for your legs everytime you misplaced a comma???

Campbell: ..

Me: He's in love with you. Or he has a thigh fetish.

Campbell: It was weird.

Me: Yes.

No comments:

 
/>