Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You and me are floating on a tidal wave



I don't know how to condense eleven years of memories into an appropriate essay. My skills as a writer are failing me.

I mean this to be a goodbye to my best friend. Who listened to me patiently everyday for the last eight years. Who saw my physical flaws and didn't flinch. Who steadfastly put up with every family dinner, every crazy fight and every unreliable friend.

For sharing my tears
For being my backbone when I had none

My words fail me because I cannot aptly put into words how much these eight years have meant to me, for you to have been with me every step of the way. I can't adequately express it.

It's time for me to go it alone.

I love you.
Please take care of yourself.

1 comment:

Neurotic scientist @.@ said...

That brings tears to my eyes
*sniffles

 
/>