Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Toast


So today is a new day and despite everything I have to get up and live life as per normal.

I have to eat. And I haven't eaten properly for two [two!] weeks now so I decided to hack into some toast.

Halfway as I was eating, it occurred to me that if there were any miracle Jesus faces on my toast, it would be all gone now and it would be a downright waste of miracle [that is if God was sending me any to cheer me up]

But then I thought about it, and I felt sorry for those people who spend all their time studying their breakfast as opposed to eating it.

Wouldn't it just ruin your breakfast if you received Jesus toast and then every morning after you popped more bread in the toaster.. nothing? It wouldn't be such a great start to the day.
Breakfast of course being the most important part of the day [says the food industry].

No comments:

 
/>