Sunday, February 03, 2013

An hour before thirty.

For some reason, it looks like I liquefied my face on the right hand side! I didn't touch photoshop I swear. Maybe I'm finally growing in cheekbones- about damn time! (and thus I won't have to go in for cheek implants- woop woop.)

Anyway two hours to go and thirty it is. Thirty! Wth. I have an amazing boyfriend, a job that I really enjoy and some really good friends and of course, I love my family. But I just feel like there are milestones that I haven't hit yet (property? property?! everyone stop talking to me about property!! The great Australian dream has turned into the great Australian pressure) and I really have to make up my mind about kids because frankly I don't think these eggs are that fresh anymore and so forth, so forth, so forth.

I talked to some friends about it and they (Thank God!) were also angsty in the week beforehand, so it's nice to know that I am not the only one emo-ing it up in the room.

Quick, quick! A brief rundown of things I loved so I can leave the overly analytical post for later
 ---

 Things I loved in my tens: Cartoons, Dolly magazine, Roald Dahl, Prawn dumplings, The Lion King, The Grease Soundtrack, being in a clique, collecting stickers, slapbands, denim overalls, boys.

Things I loved in my teens: ICQ, Hanson, Empire Records, collared necklaces, headkerchiefs, sushi, silver clothing, my mobile,  Midori Illusions, Asian biographies, anime.

Things I loved in my twenties: Alcohol, bubble wrap, hot dogs with shaved haloumi, random trivia, my ipod, my apartment, food trucks, travelling, Murakami.

--

Actually looking at that list, nothing much has changed hey! Time to go to bed. Tomorrow is a brand new day so they say.




No comments:

 
/>