Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Farmer's Wife

[After battling over an hour of traffic for a trip that's under 5km!]
Mush: Oh I can't do this anymore. I should just go marry a farmer and live on a farm
Mexicana: AHAHAHAHAHAHHA.. *gasp... AHAHAHAHAHAA
Mush: What.
Mexicana: Nothing.
Mush: Just say it.
Mexicana: You are the most-unfarmiest person I know. You will not last. You will die. Of boredom.
Mush: I need to retire.
Mexicana: On a farm?
Mush: I could live on a farm. I wouldn't be the farmer so there'd be no hard work involved. I'd be the farmer's wife. I wouldn't have to do anything. I like ducks.
[Some lady walking beside me listening to this whole thing on speaker starts grinning at me!]
Mexicana: okay, you retire at twenty seven on a farm. I support you.
Mush: Are you patronising me?

No comments:

 
/>