Sunday, November 09, 2008

Two bimbos and a taxi

So me and Coconat had just finished having dinner and we were heading back to my car to go home. As we were walking up the street we spied a taxi trying to fit into a teeny weeny space in front of my car. Coconat and I looked at each other and I went ohGodohGod, there's no way he's going to fit...

CRUNCH.. [melding of bumpers noise]

Oh shit.

The taxi started to accelerate and move off. The bastard was going to hit and run!

So Coconat and I flew down the street and started hollering "OI! OI! You!! Stop now!"

The taxi driver hesitated for a second and and when he saw two angry girls bearing down on him, he stepped on the gas double time and zoomed off.

"Wait! You.. you... you.. fuckstick!!"

So we're standing there panting .. hurrrr.. hurrrr.. hurrrr [the two of us need cardio apparently] and I turn around to inspect the damage.

"Um...Coconat? That's not my car"

"Holy crap. It isn't your car!"

"Where is the car?" The car was safe and sound on a parallel street, undamaged by any taxis. We headed home, feeling extremely sheepish and just a little bit stupid. We certainly scared the nuts off that taxi driver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you scared him nutless anyway. He deserved it.

 
/>