Tuesday, September 11, 2007

In bed with Mush





Why are you in bed?

I'm doing my thesis in bed. The internet distracts me.

What are you wearing?

I'm wearing pink pyjamas with love hearts on them. My mum bought them. They are not sexy.

Do you really look like that when you get up?


Yes, but generally I'm in colour.

Why are you so lazy?

Genetics?

You haven't posted real pictures for months! and now you give us these cheap photos with your hair unbrushed and in your pyjamas?!

I can't really explain that. I'm hoping you think its cute. It probably isn't.

What is that stuff behind you?

QV cream, my reading glasses and this ugly ass flamingo cup that my aunty bought me for christmas.

What turns you on?

Get away, you perverted fucker.

Are you going to post something real soon? Or are you going to just continue to put up photoes of you in bed?

I will post up something real soon, right after I finish my nap.

No comments:

 
/>