Friday, January 05, 2007

Falling down around my ears

And so domestic life continues..


SB: HOLY CRAP!
Me: What??
[SB points to the fan which has fallen down and is hanging down by a wire in the bedroom]
Me: Frick.
[Runs to the phone, dials angrily and swears angrily to the real estate agent]
[Walks back into the bedroom to see SB exercising under it]
Me: What are you doing?!!*harpie style
SB: Exercising. It seems to be alright
Me: WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TURN IT ON??
SB: No, but I think its quite safe
Me: ...... [thats steam coming out of my ears]
[Walks out to drink orange juice from the bottle..]
"BANG"
[Strolls back to the bedroom, looks warily at boyfriend dearest]
Me: What are you doing now?
SB: *innocently nothing
Me: That wasn't a real bang. That was you smacking the floor to make me think the fan fell down
SB: you didn't even run in to see if I was hurt!!
Me: Thats because I knew it wasn't the fan... also if it had been the fan, you would be screaming like a girl
SB: I don't scream like a girl
Me: If the fan had hit you, you would be screaming like a girl.

No comments:

 
/>