Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy birthday/Mother's day!

This year we combined Mothers day and SB's birthday to create one big Happmothbirmer day, the soulsucker has me this weekend so the only celebrating is to be done now!

The presents:
An iPod nano
An Oroton Bag [worth a good four hundred big ones]

The reaction? Uhh.. not so good. Neither of them really liked their presents! So either my present-dar is off [or its off]

The setting: a warm and inviting italian restaurant, cosy and amibient. Where parents get drunk and try to hide lamb bones in that four hundred dollar bag. Where parents sing happy birthday to SB in loud off-key tones, to a cake without candles, and try to think up ways to defraud the lottery office [adding extra zeroes to a cheque should do it].

Did I mention I love my parents? They're crazy.

No comments:

 
/>