Monday, February 20, 2006

A little bit soggy

Mood: Weepy

Confession: Everytime I watch Cold Case I get a little weepy, its to the point where almost every episode I have a box of tissues on hand. Therefore I don't really watch too much Cold Case cos its really really bad for the environment [Think of the trees people!]

I was however entirely gratified to see my stepdad getting a little weepy to the program, when it finished I saw his eyes were a bit red so I flicked the remote at him and he hurriedly threw an action movie in [I don't think he's ever been so glad to see an action movie!]. When he thought I wasn't looking he surreptiously wiped his eyes. Am entirely glad to know that I'm not the only one completely suckered in by abused orphans and vicious nuns [and kids that end up dead in cardboard boxes. That too.]

No comments:

 
/>